Monday, August 15, 2011

Finished with DS9

So yes we finally finished Star Trek Deep Space Nine. I'm sad that it's over :(  ... Yes that does mean that I liked it, a lot more than I thought I would. Remember this post? When I wrote that, we had just started on the 3rd season. I mentioned the Dominion and a possible war, and yes that does happen. They hint about it off and on throughout the first 5 seasons, and at the end of season 5 it finally happens. As far as wars go on Star Trek, this one takes the cake. It lasted for the rest of the series, and has you very worried, and on the edge of your seat. It was awesome, and it makes me even more proud to say that I am a Star Trek fan (in a very big way). So for all of you non Star Trek fans out there, all I have to say is...

"You guys just don't know what you're missing."

Deep Space Nine goes on the awesome list!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to watch some Star Trek today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment