Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

Today is a day of cleaning. Yup the whole house needs it. I'm trying not to get distracted... That's why I'm on here (yeah right... everyone desires a break). On the bright side most of the house is done. We were able (when I say we I mean the boys and I. The boys are great helpers) to clean the playroom, living room, kitchen, and Darien's room. All that is left is my room, the baby's room, and the bath rooms. I also need to finish the laundry (not fun). So far the boys (all of them) have moved up 2 spots on the treasure chart. They can be very helpful. So it's no secret that I'm not the best house keeper, and I don't really try to be. I just have different priorities, so I'm not saying anything agents people who put their effort towards that (I actually admire them), I'm just not one of those people.


In my post yesterday I forgot to mention that I have a new Nintendo 3DS, (Jeremy has one too) and it's awesome! I got Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars with it, and so far it's a great game. The 3D is great, and if it becomes to much you are able to turn it off, or adjust it. Just like the Wii you can make you own Mii's, but with the 3DS there is something called the Mii plaza, where if you come in contact with another 3DS your Mii will meet their Mii, and that helps you out in Mii challenges. So far I've met Jeremy's Mii 4 times, and one other random Mii. I had to get my Military ID renewed, and my DS was in my purse, so my Mii met some random guy's Mii, who was most likely in the waiting area. The 3DS also comes with a pedometer and for every 100 steps you take, you get a free coin. You can spend the coins in the challenges and in your games (yes I love it).


Okay so I really need to get back to work. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I need a day to just clean (I wonder if I could get my husband to help me... ha ha ha). Cute blog - I love reading other Military wives blogs:)

    ReplyDelete