Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kings Dominion

Friday we went to Kings Dominion! I hadn't been in 6 years, and I missed going. We took the kids and my little sister Shelby. We had a blast! It brought back a lot of good memories. My first roller coaster ride was Kings Dominion's Ghoster Coaster (I think I was 6), and Me and Jeremy's first kiss was on Kings Dominion's Grizzly Coaster (I was 16). My parents use to take us a lot when we were kids (almost once a year), and I always had fun.

This was our first time taking the kids, and I had forgotten how many rides they had for little kids, because they have a lot. Even Nathaniel got a lot of ride time in. All I had to do was stand by the Exit, and watch them go on things over and over again. I'm so glad we went! Olivia also had a good time, she got to do one of her favorite things, which is ride in her pink stroller, and she got a sun tan on her legs.

I also got to ride a lot of things, and coasters so I didn't feel left out at all, and it made things a bit easier with Shelby there. All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment