Saturday, August 3, 2013

11 years and counting

What do I say to the man who is my best friend?
To the man who I share all of my secrets with?
To the man who makes me feel beautiful and important?
What do I say to the man who gave me my 4 beautiful children?
To the man that makes my life complete?
To the man who brought me along on this incredible journey?
What do I say to the man who makes me feel unique?
To the man who shares my love for Star Trek and video games?
To the man who understands me like no other?


I guess the only thing I can say is that I love him with all of my heart, and that I am proud of him, and that I am thankful for every second that we have spent together. I can tell him that no one else could make me happier, and that if I had to I would marry him all over again.

I love you Jeremy!
Happy 11 year anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment