Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Coming this summer...

The title may seem exciting, but don't get too excited okay...

This is just a post to update on everything, and to tell you what we are going to be doing this summer (if you are interested).

Jeremy my wonderful husband is going to be running a relay race this weekend. I'm sure some of you facebook friends have noticed that he has been running a lot lately (A LOT), he was getting ready. The race is the Ragnar Relay and it's over 180 miles long. Jeremy is going to be the first runner, and run 13.9 miles over all. He is really excited! I helped him pack last night, and yes it was totally last minute. He has duty today, and is leaving right after work tomorrow for the race, so we won't be seeing him again until saturday night. While we were out buying some last minute things for him to take, I saw this...


(we were at the navy exchange). I wanted to get a new purse for my birthday (which is next weekend), and I had been thinking about getting a Vera Bradley (suggested to me by Jessica Ober). It was at a great price, but I was still unsure, so I didn't buy it. On the ride home however, I had convinced myself that I should get it. This morning I went back, and I bought it. Along with the purse I got the matching wallet...


Olivia (my youngest, and only daughter) decided that she liked these purses too...


Yup she got one too.

I also got a new bathing suit for my birthday (I know I'm awful, I hate waiting for the actually date), because we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge again! My husband signed the kids and himself up for this Spartan Race that is going to be on the 3rd and 4th of next month. It's in southern Washington, and we figured since we would have to stay in a hotel anyways, it might as well be a fun one. The kids are super excited! Olivia really loves the water (she thinks she's a mermaid). I'll tell you all about it when we come back.



Oh and last weekend I got to Skype into my little sister's bridal shower...


 This is a picture of me (from the laptop) during the purse raid game. I'm so glad I was able to be there (you know in a way). I loved seeing everyone, and talking to everyone. The skype call lasted for 3 and a half hours, and I was super tired by the end of it. I'm just so happy for my little sister, and really excited for her too. :)

Well that is all for now. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment