Wednesday, August 7, 2013

After years of being stubborn...

I finally got a smart phone. Okay I guess it seems silly, but I've always insisted on just sticking with my flip phone.

I had it on the t-mobile pay-as-you-go plan. I would pay $50 for 400 minutes and that would last me 3 months or more (yeah I'm not kidding). My husband (who already has an iPhone) had been trying for years to get me to conform, but I am just too fugal. Last week though, my husband's service provider sent him an ad saying he could add a line for just $10 more a month. Well if you put it that way, it would actually be cheaper to switch.

I really didn't want to though... and told him I really wanted to keep my number, so everyone could still reach me... but Jeremy got them to transfer the number too. So yeah here I am, against my will, being forced to use this...


Okay no it's not as bad as I make it sound, and I actually like it, but don't tell Jeremy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment