Thursday, April 29, 2010

25 Random things

I did this on facebook about a year ago, but I wanted to post it on here. If you have read it before and don't care to again just skip it.

25 Random things about me...

Photobucket

Randi Legates

1. I cut my own hair, and it looks great! Moving on...
2. I'm a Trekkie, but you all know that.
3. I know how to solve a Rubik's cube.

Photobucket

4. My kids are the best.
5. The Mythbusters make me laugh.

Photobucket

6. I love to sing, but only in the car.
7. I've lived in 4 different states, and moved across country twice.
8. My first car was a 1971 Super Beetle! The coolest car ever!

Photobucket

9. I now drive a MOM car, named Phantom (by the boys), a 2004 ford Freestar.

Photobucket

10. I'm a Hufflepuff, for all of us Harry Potter fans.
11. I have been a Navy wife for 7 years. WOW!
12. I have all of Star Trek OS, TNG, and Voyager on DVD.
13. My first Hollywood crush was Wil Wheaton (he was Wesley Crusher on Star Trek TNG), I was 10 and I was in-love. (I had a crush on Wesley Crusher)

Photobucket

14. For the last 4 years, I have put up my christmas tree on the day after Halloween.
15. I like cheese A LOT!
16. Ice cream doesn't last long in this house (tee-hee).
17. My favorite food is Chili.
18. My favorite color is yellow.
19. I sleep with a stuffed pooh bear, I always have, ever since I can remember.

Photobucket

20. I can quote word from word the 3 original Star Wars movies.
21. My favorite song is "ShaBoom" by the Chords.
22. Switchfoot is my favorite group.

Photobucket

23. Legend of Zelda OoT is my favorite video game!
24. I've know my husband for almost 10 years, we met in June of 2000, when we were both 15
25. My son Darien is named after a character in the cartoon Sailor Moon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=56102102132

    ReplyDelete