Friday, August 31, 2012

On the up and up

Hey guys! So things are looking better. I got everything set up with the state for homeschooling this year (YAY!). We're doing the off campus program. In this program you homeschool, but your kids still take one class a week with other homeschooled kids. During all of this you are still supervised by a person from the state. It works, and that's how I feel about it. I am more than willing to do whatever the state needs me to do, as long as I still get to homeschool my children. I feel so much better, now that that's all taken care of, and I don't have to worry. My kids will be going to Silverdale Baptise Church on Wednesdays for classes, and they get to stay there for a few hours. They do gym, science, math, clubs, and lunch. I let the kids all pick out a lunch boxes today. Olivia had to get one too (of course). God is so good, I was having such a hard time, and I didn't know what to do, and he took my hand and lead me straight to were I needed to be, when at first I didn't even know where to go.

The mortgage is still a mess. We went through Navy Federal, and I guess this is just what we get for going through them. From what I have heard from others, is that they are always like this. They are hard and slow. So if you are looking for a mortgage, don't get it through them. I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time, and accept that we may not get this house. They are taking so long, and we are getting way to close to the deadline. If we don't get it, then I'm just going to take it as a sign, that maybe God doesn't want us to buy this house. I can deal with that. The house we are in right now really isn't that bad. So I am feeling better, just not all that way yet.

To be honest I just wish I didn't have to deal with all of this extra stuff. In truth I can handle teaching Nathaniel, and dealing with Olivia, but with all of this extra stuff, it just makes the little things that much harder. It's like what I told my mom "If I could get to a point where all I had to worry about was teaching my kids, then that would be fine. I would be fine with that. That's all I ask for." I think in a few weeks everything will be all better. We will have either moved, or not. Olivia will most likely grow out of this naked thing, and Nathaniel will be use to the school schedule again.



No comments:

Post a Comment