Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waiting...

Okay so like most of you have guessed, I'm tired of waiting. I wanna have a baby now, and it's not all because I'm so huge, it's mostly because I miss my old clothes. Yup that what its has been lately, sorry to say, but even now I want to look pretty. Ever since the second trimester I have had to leave my wonderful wardrobe behind, and switch to Yoga and Maternity wear, and it's been hard. I have so many cute things and I can't wear them. I am one of those girls, who loves being a girl and dressing like one. This week has been very boring, so I have been watching a lot of What Not To Wear (I love that show), and now I really wish I didn't have this belly anymore. Also to add to the problem, I haven't cut my hair in a while. I have been letting it grow a little, so I could cut a new style into it once the baby was born, but now it's driving me nuts, all I want to do is pick up the scissors and cut away. FUN! Yup, I know I'm going crazy. Good news is only 2 weeks left, but really any day now. So yeah, I need to stop watching What Not To Wear, because it makes me miss my old clothes, and it makes me want to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment