Tuesday, January 26, 2010

lots to say


Hey everyone, yup it's only 2 days before my due date, and I feel like I'm going nuts. Tomorrow should be my last appointment. So any day now...


baby

We also finally got a closing date for our new house. We will be moving on the 26th of February. Yay! So now it's time for packing... Boo!...


boxes

I am so ready though, we really need some more space. So I have 2 very big things to look forward to, and with any luck one of those things should be here this week. I just wish I had a actual date on that one.

The boys had yesterday, and today off of school (for no real reason), and after coming off of a weekend, they had no idea what to do with that extra time. Whenever this happens, they always end up doing things they shouldn't. Like fighting, and getting into stuff, and being way to loud. All of this happened yesterday, so what did I do? I took away the video games. Ha ha ha...


vg

This was of course horrible for them, because they love video games, and because they just got a new one Spongebob Truth Or Square...


sb

They are spending today making up for it, and it has been a wonderful day. We got them the new video game because they beat Shrek 2, from start to finish. This dates back to a few months ago, when they kept seeing commercials for new games, and kept asking for them. Of course we were like "no way". We explained to them that they already have enough games, and they need to play the ones that they had first. Then we made a deal with them. We would buy them a new game when they finished one that they already had, and they had to do it all on their own. So they did, it took them a few months, but after practice and such, they were able to master Shrek...


shrek

Oh and speaking of the kids... I have been looking into homeschooling starting next year...


hsc

My whole reason for this is mainly because I really don't like what they are picking up from school. I have been hearing phrases like... "Lier lier pants on fire"... "I'm not your friend anymore"... "If you do this I'll be your best friend"... "I'm going to tell on you"... "I don't like you"... Yes the list can go on, and this is all being picked up from school, and all of those bratty kids...




Another problem is Darien's lack of effort in his school work. He is only doing what is needed to get by, and nowhere near his best. Also another reason would be what they are going to teach my kids in years to come. Let just face it, the public school system is not getting any better, so I should do something now, before my kids get brain washed...




On other news, my Cat Link has been acting very needy lately...


link2

He is for the most part he is a keep to himself kind of cat, with the occasional need for love. This past week however he has been following me everywhere. Yes even in the bathroom (not cool), he has been wanting lots of love and attention. Does he know that soon I won't be able to give it to him? Maybe? So he's living it up now. Okay whatever. That is all I have going on now, so thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment