Sunday, March 8, 2015

So, no more Texas...

My husband didn't get the job in Texas. Now before you freak out like I almost did when I got the news, we are going to be fine. My husband is currently on his way to San Diego to go to a hiring conference, so he can interview for a few jobs, and my thoughts are "Well one of them has to stick."

Most of the jobs that he is interviewing for down there are in California, so there's a good chance we will be moving there again. I've reviewed and re-reviewed the California homeschool laws, and I think I understand them now, and know what to do, so I'm happy to say that the state of California is now on the green list of good homeschooling states.

Am I disappointed? Well I was at first, but now I think it was probably for the best. We were having a hard time trying to figure out where to live. The closes houses for rent were an hours drive away, and we couldn't get approved for a mortgage until after he started his new job. I guess now I don't have to worry about that, or at least not there. The thought of being able to live in California again is exciting right now, and if I'm close to my best friend Jessica, than that would just be icing on the cake.

To put everyones mind at ease, we're going to be fine. Even if the interviews this weekend don't go according to plain, we will still be okay, and we will still keep trying, and trusting that God will send us to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment