Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My sister came to visit! And we finally have some news!

Okay so first things first. My sister came to visit! Now when I say sister I really mean best friend who I refer to as a sister because we are so close. I have known her for 7 years now, and consider myself very blessed to know such a friend.

Her visit was planned somewhat last minute, but worked out really well. I just woke up last Monday thinking "wow I really miss Jessica. I wonder if I could arrange for her to fly up this weekend and get some best friend therapy?" and it worked out. You got to love when things just happen to go that way. I had an awesome time. We played games, went hiking, baked brownies, and talked a lot. It felt like home to have her here, and I think she enjoyed herself as well.


So now for the news. We have finally, after waiting for 6 months, heard back from the Navy, and my husband (Jeremy) is getting out of the Navy the first week in March. Jeremy also has a job interview in Texas next week, so if all goes well we will be moving to Texas in the next few weeks. I know it's crazy, and yes, here we go again.

So if you would like to send any prayers our way we could sure use them. I'm just praying that everything works out great, and we'll be able to schedule everything on time, and we'll have no problems getting down there. I just want to let everyone know that I am excited and I am happy.

Thank you all for your prayers, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment