Thursday, July 21, 2011

Last Friday night :)

I meant to post this on Monday, but kept putting it off and putting it off, for really no reason. I wrote some on Monday... a little on tuesday... non on wednesday... I really don't know why it took me so long but it did, so please enjoy.

I'm sure you have all heard the song "Last Friday Night", by Katy Perry. I'm not a big fan of the song, I think it's a little over played, and it's crazy. However I did have a wonderful night last friday night, and it was a little out of the ordinary for me. Most friday nights are spent in with the kids and my wonderful husband, and even though my kids are wonderful as well, sometimes it's nice to go out with just the husband, you know if I get the chance.

If you are like me, than it's very hard to arrange this. Why is that?... Well... If you have more than 2 kids it makes it hard to find a sitter, because sitters like the number 2 (apparently), and if you do find one, than it's very expensive. So how was I able to go out? Who did I find to watch my kids?

My sister-in-law Christen was staying with us, for a week during her vacation. We were happy to have her. :) On friday Harry Potter came out (no I did not go to the midnight showing) (a lot of people who went to the midnight showing dressed up, and boy I would have loved to see that). Jeremy and I really wanted to see it. Now normally when we both want to see a movie, we have to see it seperatly (and we do). Jeremy likes to go on a weekend night (really late), when everyone in the house is asleep. I normally go during the day on a weekend. This way someone is always home with the kids. It's okay, I would love for it to be different, but that's life. This time however, since Christen was over, we were able to see something together.

Before I left the house I put Olivia to bed, to make things a bit easier (it was 7pm). We left for the mall early, so we could get something to eat first. It's no good going to a movie hungry. The mall was packed... (nothing new right? That mall is always that way). The whole time I was holding on tightly to Jeremy's arm (it was cute). I'm not great in crowds. We ate at subway, so I wouldn't ruin my diet... Yes I'm on one. It been about 4 weeks... Anyways... We see the movie, and it's awesome. I love Harry Potter so much. Did I mention that I'm a Hufflepuff? Yes I'm THAT kind of fan. The theater was packed, and all sold out, so we had to sit next to people we didn't know (oh no not people!)... Yeah I know I said that on the last post. I had the pleasure of sitting next to the "crying" girl. From what she was saying to her mom right next to her (I'm guessing it was her mom), she had already read the books... me to, so I wasn't crying during any of it, because I already knew who was going to dye, and that there was going to be a happy ending... but once the fighting started she started crying, and really crying. Let me just put it like this... the theater was dark... really dark, and the movie was loud... and I could still tell that she was crying. She was sniffling, whining, and wimpering. Awkward... To be really honest, I thought it was funny. Is that mean of me?

So yes that was my friday night. It was wonderful... I'm still not sure why it took me so long to write this. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment