Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guess what?!?

It's my birthday!


Today I'm 27, and no I do not feel old. So far I have gotten 2 gifts, 7 cards, 12 facebook birthday wishes, and flowers (and I walk right by them 4 times). They weren't small, (not at all) I just have a one tracked mind. Okay so here's what happened. Last night I went to bed about 10 mins before Jeremy did (that happens all of the time, so I didn't think anything was up, or being put out, from inside his car). About 20 mins after we went to bed I woke up because I was hot, so I went down stairs to adjust the temp. I walked right past them adjusted the temp, what right past them again and went up stairs. I met Jeremy at the door to our room (I guess trying to see what I was doing, and I didn't think that maybe I walked by something he didn't want me to see yet). This morning I woke up at 6:30, and I jumped out of bed to see if I had any facebook wishes (of course). I walk right past them again (and there was light in the house this time). Jeremy comes down stairs right after me, which is unusual, because he is NOT a morning person (and still I didn't think anything was up). Before he can say anything I hear Olivia, so I was about to walk upstairs again. I walk by them AGAIN, and he stops me. Yeah it was funny! They were beautiful! I must be blind.

So my husband has been very mysterious about one of the things he got me. He got me 3 things 2 of them he gave to me early because the third wasn't going to be here in-time for my birthday. The first was a Star Trek shirt, and the second was a Hufflepuff key chain (ahh Star Trek and Harry Potter <3). The last however I have no idea, and I won't even find out today (the suspense is killing me). Yesterday he was telling me that he placed an order for a handheld vacuum, and I jokingly said "Oh so that's what you got me for my birthday"  "You know it, along with an apron, feather duster, and cleaning spray. I was going to get you a watch, but the stove always displays the time, so you really don't need one." Yup my husband is a funny guy. Yes all he got from me after this was "The Look." I asked him why the big gift was going to take so long and he said it was because "It's coming from a far away place."  "Like Japan?"  "Not quite."  "Maybe it's coming from Hogwarts?"  "Yeah... Maybe."  Okay well that got me nowhere. So does anyone have any ideas?

As for today... I am doing nothing. I am totally vegging it, as much as I can get away with. Oh and tonight :) Oh yes tonight... I am going to cook some tombstones, Jeremy is getting me a cheese cake, and I am watching Star Trek! Pizza, Cheese Cake, and Star Trek. What could be better?

Thank you to everyone who has already and is going to wish me a happy birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment