Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the going ons!

Hey everyone, just wanted to keep you guys updated on everything. Jeremy is home for those of you who are a little behind. He got home on the 16th of April. I love having him home. We have both been very busy getting things ready for the move, but we have also been enjoying each other. Okay so, we (Jeremy and I), are both reading New Moon, okay now I know what you are thinking. Really?? See when Jeremy was gone he read all of the Twilight books, one of his ship mates got him started on it. I myself didn't really want to read them, because I didn't hear the best things about them. Jeremy loved them, and he kept saying "When I get home, I'm going to read them to you." We have read a lot of books together like the Sword of Truth, Wheel of time, Harry Potter (just to name a few), I love it when he reads to me, he does all of the voices, and we do it for hours and its great. Okay so for the big surprise! I really did like Twilight. And after the book we watched the movie, and I think they did a wonderful job on that too. Most book to movie, movies end up awful, or just to different. So I have to say that out of all of the book to movie, movies Twilight is the best, it is a lot like the book. New Moon is a bit surprising, and the beginning is pretty sad, and some-what depressing, but it gets better, and we are almost done that one too.

Okay now for the move, and everything that goes with it... I have put in out month notice on our house, and we have gotten a call from Fort Meade saying that they have a house for us. Very exciting! Last week is when I put in the month notice for our house, and that's when reality really hit me. I can't believe I'm leaving. Yes I knew it was going to happen, but it just didn't feel real. It feels real now. So I'm kind of sad, and feeling conflict inside myself. On one hand I can't wait for this all to be over with, moving is some-what stressful for me, and we have so much to do. On the other hand though, I really want to make these last few weeks in San Diego last. I'm going to miss this place, and the people in it. One of these days I'll stop writing about how much I'm going to miss this place, because yeah I know, I say it all of the time. Yes and everyone knows it by now. It makes me happy though, that I got a chance to live here. It's a wonderful place, and I know why God put us here when he did. He knew what he is doing, and I won't forget the things I have learned here, or the people I have met.

No comments:

Post a Comment