Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Hi everyone! So it's time for an up-date! Things are going great, and the kids are fine. I'm starting to get excited about moving. I'm still kinda of sad, but I'm always ready to move forward with my life. We have also moved up on the waiting list of housing at Fort Meade. We were number 5 about 3 weeks ago, and now we are number 2! How crazy is that?? Oh and something else exciting! Jeremy is coming home soon... Really soon! And!! Oh yes it gets even better!! We won first kiss, meaning that he gets to be the first Sailor to kiss his wife. Did I say I was super excited, because I'm super excited. Last homecoming was awful, Jeremy was like that last person off the boat (well almost, my friend Nicole's husband was last), I waited to for 2 hours and got very sunburned. This time I need to remember to wear sunscreen. But back to my point... This time I won't have to worry about that, because he will be the first person off. Jeremy parents are flying in next monday, so that gives me something else to look forward to. They are great with the kids. So yeah I have a lot of planing to do, but it feels good to finally get things done. I have been waiting to start, and now I can. 2 years ago, I was doing almost the same thing. I was planing a move across country. I remember be so stressed out, and so worried, and this time I'm not. I'm so glad! This time we are ready, and this time we know what to do. Okay so I'll stop because I don't have much else to tell. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment