Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've got some news!

Hey everyone! Well I'm super excited, because I have news now about where we are going next. I got the news last week, and I meant to post about it, but I just got to busy, and forgot. Sorry! So anyways.... I know your like, "Okay stop betting around the bush and tell us already!" Okay so it's... Columbia, MD! Yay! Yup so the house hunt is on. I have been looking for a house to rent, but also I have put in a housing application at Fort Meade, and to tell the truth, I think I would like to live at Fort Meade. I have always enjoyed living in military housing, the only time we didn't live in military housing was in Virginia. So please keep us in your prayers, just pray that we will find a nice place to live.

Columbia put us about an hour and a half away from my parents, and two hours from his, so it's at a nice spot. Jeremy says it's perfect because we are close enough for visits, but far enough, so they won't want to come over all of the time. Yeah I know he's so funny right? Okay well thank you to everyone who was praying for news, because now we have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment