Sunday, February 8, 2009

Change is coming...

Hey everyone! Well the time has come... for change. I just got an e-mail from Jeremy a few days ago, and we did it. We got recruiting! So what does that mean? Jeremy has to be back on the east coast by June. It is both happy and sad news for me. I am happy because once he gets back, then no more boat! No more silly submarine! I am also sad, because I will miss San Diego. When I left the east coast I wasn't sad because I knew I would sooner or later I'd come back. I know though it's not the same for the west coast. I may never get a chance to come back. It's going to be a really sad good-bye. Yes from my last post you already know this, so I won't go on and on about it. Okay so I'm still not sure where we are going, but it will be one of the 4 following states... Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, or New Jersey. So please keep us in your prayers, that we will have an easy move, and get the right place. Once I know where I will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment