Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hot Springs, Harry Potter Party, and Etsy

Hey guys, yup once again I have a gap in post. Sorry about that. My head has just been a mess lately and I haven't been able to keep things as straight as I normally do. Yup it happens to all of us.

So Monday we went to the Fifth Water Hot Springs here in Utah, and it was pretty awesome, but tiring. It's only a 30 min drive for us, so it's great having something like that pretty close. The hike is long, or well long for us beginner hikers, but totally worth it in the end. It's 2.5 miles there, and yeah 2.5 miles back. I think it took us about an hour to hike up to the hot springs, and 45 min to hike back down.

We had so much fun, and I feel like we picked a good day to go, because the temperature was great. Nathaniel took the lead on the hike up, and Darien took the lead on the hike back down. They both set a good pace and kept us going.



For all of you Harry Potter fans, our Harry Potter Party is in a few days. We are going to have it on the 25th, 26th, and 27th watching 3 movies a night (except for the last night). If you've been following this blog for a while you what we do, and what goes on, but for all of you newbies, I'll explain. We are big fans of Harry Potter, and we love to watch the movies, so every year around Halloween we have a Harry Potter Party, where we watch all of the movies. We usually change it up every year by how many we watch in a night, but we always make yummy Harry Potter themed snacks, and we always have games and trivia. If you want to know what we normally make I have it all laid out on last year's post.

If you are looking for any new ideas I do have a few links for that as well. I follow this YouTube baking channel called Nerdy Nummies (you need to follow it too), and since our party last year she has posted 3 new Harry Potter treats. Golden Snitch Caramel Apple Cider, Felix Felicis "Liquid Luck', and Pumpkin Pasties.

If your looking for trivia questions I do have the list from last year, and I am willing to e-mail it out to anyone how wants it, so just let me know.



I have opened a shop on Etsy called Thread Bed Head it has mostly beaded jewelry but I am going to put more crochet things on there as time goes on. So if you have some free time, or some money just laying around and taking up space, you should go check out my store and buy something (maybe), or share the link. 

Thanks for reading everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of
    clever wolrk and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.


    Also visit my page ...

    ReplyDelete