Monday, July 16, 2012

It's has been weeks!

I want to first start off and apologize for the gap in post. Things have been pretty normal round here, very hooo hummm. The good news is things are less stressful and easier than my last post (sorry about that). So I'll tell you what we've been up to.

The boys started swim classes at the YMCA. They are really excited to go (every time), and they are doing great. Their teacher just told me today that they are very entertaining in the class, and that he always looks forward to seeing them. Wow (makes this mommy smile)! During the boys' class Olivia and I swim in the other pool. She can be a handful! She thinks she can already swim, and she doesn't want me to hang on to her. The problem is of course, she can't swim, and so she sinks. I pull her back up, and she kicks to be free again. Once she turns 3 I'll have to put her in a class as well (If only to just get a break, although I'm sure she'll do well).

The weather here has been hotter than normal (about 74), and it has been raining less. As a result of this our neighbor hood has put in sprinklers (??? I don't see why). Okay so I guess they are worried the grass might dye, but I don't think that would ever happen (not in this state). I think it a waste of money. All of the locals here think it's to hot, and they complaining and stay inside with their AC (we ourselves don't have any AC, and I don't think we need it). Yes it's 74 (with very little humidity), and the poor east coat is going through a crazy heat wave where it was in the 100s, but no "it's soooo hot here" (  :P  ). I'm enjoying the weather, I think it's great. When it's nice like this, we (the kids and I), go for long walks, and explore our neighbor hood.

I also just ordered my Homeschool books for next year (YAY), well the rest, the ones that I didn't already have. It's really exciting for me, and this is our 3rd year. Woo hoo! The kids are doing better now with their summer school work and they are just doing great all around. Olivia can now say "Pokemon", yeah she loves to hang out with her brothers. She is talking a lot, and working on telling us things that she needs (much better than fussing). I'm really glad, and she is getting so big (a little part of me is sad about it though, yeah no surprise there).

Well I think that's all, I just didn't want to guys to think that I was just giving up on the whole blogging thing. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment