Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well where have you been?

Hey everyone! Yes it's me... I have been a little busy (to busy to post apparently). Yes I know it's been like 13 days.

So what have I been up to? Well first off I had a busy father's day weekend... See we celebrated father's day a day early in our house, because we were going to be gone all of Sunday visiting others. I got Jeremy the Vizio sound bar (oh I'm sorry, the kids got him the sound bar) ;). There is an interesting story behind this. See last Sunday (the 12th) (I think), I let him get a new tv... Now I say I let him, because I have been really fighting this issue for a while, because I felt like our tv was fine, and looked great, and that we didn't need a new one. Yes Jeremy is the man of the house, and he does make the money, which is why me saying "let him buy one" sounds weird, and not right. See if it were up to me, we would still have that small 19in we had when we got married, and I would be just fine with that, and not care what everyone else had. Jeremy on the other hand... I sometimes think it's a guy thing, but then again I have met some girls like that (girls that also think you need the best tv), so I don't know. My thoughts are a tv is great as long as it works (right?... I mean as long as you can see the picture, than you're good right?) We got another Vizio, it was not 3D, but it was better than our other tv (I'm not sure how... completely... It does look better). It was for a great price at Walmart. When we were there we also saw that they had a great price on the sound bar. Jeremy has been wanting surround sound again for a while now.

We had it back when we lived in VA, and I hated it. Wires EVERYWHERE! It was a pain to set up (yes I was being nice, and helped), and I just thought it looked tacky. When we moved to CA, right after we got there Jeremy deployed for 4 months, and I unpacked, and set up everything... Yeah I did not have the patience for that thing... So I didn't bother with it, and at one point I believe it all got thrown away (oops!). Well it's really not a girly thing... Or at least I don't think it is, so it's not up on our priority list.

Anyways he really wanted the Vizio sound bar, and I really didn't... I did like that it was wireless (YAY), but I thought, that we had already spent enough that day. Well apparently Jeremy had planted the seed in my mind, that he needed one of these. He didn't mention it anymore, but 4 days later I feel like "I have to get this for Jeremy for father's day." Yeah where did that come from (I still don't know). And because he planted the seed he already knew he was getting it, because he really wasn't surprised to see the big box waiting down stairs, come Saturday morning. Well at least he loves it, and I like it okay.

Father's day we went to 2 dinners (yeah wow). One at my parents' house, and one at Jeremy's Aunt Mary's house. It was a busy day for us, and keeping track of Olivia at these things is so much fun (oh the joys of being a mom to a small toddler). I spent most of the time chasing after her (at both). One of these days, I hope to be able to sit down, and have normal grown-up conversations with my friends and family (yes some day I will).

Oh and I joined a gym... (yay...), so lets hope this helps. Now that I am done having babies, I'm going to re-claim my body (it's mine!). So far I have been twice, today and yesterday, both at 5am.... EEK! Yeah I don't really like that hour either, but if I don't go at that time, then I don't get a chance to go at all. I'll keep you updated on how it all goes.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment