Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Olivia's Birthday!



This is my daughter shortly after she was born (with my sister Shelby).


This is Olivia on her 1st birthday.


This is Olivia on her 2nd birthday.


This is from today :) Her 3rd birthday. Wow time sure does fly!


Favorite toy(s) : Her 2 bears Cinnamon and Nutmeg
Favorite thing to play : THE HULK
Favorite thing to eat : Hot dogs
Favorite TV show : The Fresh Beat Band
Favorite color : Purple
Favorite place to visit : the play ground
Favorite book : Chicka Chicka BOOM BOOM
Favorite movie : Tangled

2 comments:

  1. Wow she has gotten so big!! Happy Birthday Olivia!!-Beth B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now not certain the place you're getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

    My site; weight loss

    ReplyDelete