Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween and the day after.

Hey everyone. Did everyone have an awesome Halloween? Ours wasn't to bad.




















Darien and Zachary were both the Hulk, and Nathaniel and Olivia were both pirates.

Since Halloween was on a Wednesday this year, the kids were able to go to their Off Campus classes in their costumes. That was great. They loved showing their costumes to their friends. When I picked them up that afternoon I got to see some great costumes. The big surprise was, most of them were not store bought. I guess us Homeschool moms are really resourceful. :)

We didn't end up going trick-or-treating though. It was pouring all day, and I know most Washingtonians would just go in the rain (because this time of year it rains everyday), but not us. So I just bought more candy, and dived it up between the kids. They were fine with that, and loved it.


So yesterday I put up the Christmas tree :)

I know, I know. It's to early, and I'm crazy, but I don't care. I love decorating for Christmas, and having my tree up makes me happy.

Olivia loves the tree. When Jeremy got home, she spent 30 mins showing him all of the ornaments and where they were. Which was noting compared to the 90 mins she spent walking around the tree over and over again, once it was up.

I have also started Christmas shopping :) . I love Christmas shopping! I really can't wait for Christmas, it's my favorite day of the year. Only 53 more days to go!



I also have some exciting news. We are planning a trip to Disney World for late February! We are not 100% sure if we will be able to go, because our leave could get canceled due to the schedule of the boat (the one my husband is stationed to). We will most likely get to go, but you never know. I'm so excited though, and I can't wait for us to finally have a vacation.

Okay well I'm going to go now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment