Sunday, October 21, 2012

About those pictures I promised...


Okay here they are. I'm going to have to say I'm sorry it took me so long. The truth is I forgot, and didn't remember until just now, when I was looking over my old blog post. Yeah I do that... okay so here you go :)







 Okay so these first 4 are of the outside of the house, and I know what you are thinking. "It's really small." Yes it's looks really small, but in this small looking house is 2200 square feet of livable space. It has a fully finished basement, which is what adds so much to the square footage.


 Living room and kitchen









 This is the basement family room (AKA the best room in the house).








This is one of the best parts. We were able to spare a bedroom and turn it into a school room. I love it!


Okay well that's all I'm going to post for now. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment