Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So far, so good :)

Well it's been a week, and... I really like it here :)

Our house is old, and a little small, but I really like it. I think the age of the house really gives it character, and it's really easy to clean (and that matters).


So this is it! (can you see my cat at the door?)


This is our living room (the couch is new). Notice the window behind the couch? Yeah, I'm not sure why it's there, but it's kind of cute.


this is the kitchen...


the pantry (this house didn't have one, so we made one)...


and the dining area

The best part about this kitchen is it has doors to both the entry ways, so I can close off the kitchen completely if I need to. I do our homeschooling at the kitchen table, so this is awesome.


I really like the layout it this house, it really works with what we have. This really surprised me because of the house's age. This house also reminds me of other houses we have lived in. The layout to this house is a lot like our house in Fort Meade. The kitchen in this house looks a lot like our kitchen in Charleston. We currently have birds living in our attic, so that reminds me of Virginia (better birds than a raccoon). 

We are right by the bay, and the neighborhood is really pretty :)




So far I really like it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment